Pay Per Click Advertising Services Done For Your Business
Paid Advertising or Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising refers to instant traffic to your website. Paid search is not a set-it-and-forget-it marketing strategy. To effectively utilize paid advertising (PPC) search, you must first understand how it is best applied to generate real-time results while boosting organic search results in the long run.
If you need results fast, internet advertising is a good option.
Paid search should not be used in lieu of anything else; rather, it should be an essential component of a complete inbound marketing plan. It can help you achieve many of your inbound marketing objectives.
For local traffic, use keywords with modifiers such as:
Google Adwords (Formally Google Adwords)
To begin, inform Google of the keywords you wish to purchase in order for your advertisements to appear on their search engine results page(s) (SERPs).
You create your advertisements around these keywords, making them relevant to the inquiry but also engaging enough to get your target audience to click on them.
When visitors click through, you want to send them to a landing page where you can convince them to take the next step. This can be anything from buying your product, downloading an offer, or otherwise going further down the sales funnel.
You may enhance the efficacy of your sponsored search efforts by controlling, matching, and optimizing these three components.
Google provides two options for displaying and billing your ad: Pay-per-click (PPC) and pay-per-thousand-impressions (PPM) (CPM). With a few exceptions, most companies will choose to utilize PPC.
This means you are not charged to have your ad shown; instead, you only pay when someone clicks on it. Because only individuals who are interested in your product or service will usually click on your ad, this is nearly always the most cost-effective advertising option as compared to the CPM option, in which you pay every time the ad is shown regardless of whether anybody sees it or clicks on it.
The real cost per click is determined by a mix of Google’s Bid Amount and Quality Score.
You will spend no more than $.05 more than the top bidder if you bid in an auction manner.
For example, suppose you pay $5 to appear in search results for the phrase “tennis sneakers.” Your rivals bid $2.10, $2.20, and $2.45, respectively. When someone searches for “tennis sneakers,” you will win the auction at the cost of $2.50 per click on your ad.
While the amount you bid for ad placement is important in deciding whether or not your ad is displayed, so is the ad’s relevance to searcher queries. Google also assigns a “quality score” to each ad. The algorithm that determines the quality score assesses the relevance of your ad and the landing page it directs visitors to for every given search query.
Our paid advertising ( PPC ) removes all of the complexity from you, and we work with you to improve the quality score, which not only reduces the cost of your advertisements but also makes them far more successful.
This is done to verify that purchasers are not just purchasing keywords to increase their visibility on Google. For example, if someone is selling golf clubs bids on haircuts, Italian cuisine, and Hawaii flights, the resulting advertisements would be of little value to the overwhelming majority of searchers, rendering Google’s search results more irrelevant and useless over time.
Google’s quality score assigns a number from 1 to 10, with 10 being the best.
Though your advertisements are rated 8, and your rivals’ ads are ranked 4, your advertising should be put higher even if you bid somewhat less than the competition since your ads are considered to better fulfill the requirements of searchers.
When you get this bidding and relevance approach right (in Google’s view), you should wind up with the lowest possible cost for the top ad placement.
The following is a summary of the benefits and drawbacks of paid advertising to help you understand why Paid Advertising (PPC) combined with an organic (SEO) approach is the most successful.
Paid advertisements have also been shown to improve SEO since they encourage people to interact with the website and drive traffic.
Advantages of Paid Advertising (PPC)
- It works immediately; just pay, and you will be served. If you have the money to pay for your company, PPC delivers immediate traffic to a website.
- When working with a restricted budget, it is best to concentrate on PPC. PPC is more likely to result in conversions, particularly in the near run.
- PPC advertising has no ups and downs; it is always straightforward. Simply ensure that your website is optimized for visitors and nothing else.
- You get to decide and control where, when, and what sort of keywords you want to rank for.
- Everything is straightforward with PPC – the amount you pay determines the quantity of traffic you get.
- You will be able to harvest an existing demand using Google Ads or Bing Ads.
- It may be tough to acquire, say, ten assignments each month just via SEO if the competition is so fierce that you will struggle to reach page one. If this is the case, PPC will enable you to practically push your way onto the page at a reasonable cost.
- There’s no reason to be concerned about Google’s algorithms or changes.
- In the United States, your keywords may get hundreds of searches each month (source: Google Traffic Estimator. However, take this with a pinch of salt). If you estimate a 3% click-through rate for top spots — keep in mind that there seems to be a lot of competition, so this should be considerably lower – that equates to 300 clicks. Applying your 5% conversion rate, that’s just 15 leads each month. You’ll need both, particularly PPC, to guarantee you receive all of the above. Just make sure you’re as specific as possible with your keywords and geolocation to cut down on waste. Then, utilize the information gleaned from PPC to assist you in fine-tuning your SEO approach.
- Even if you bid for positions 5-6 in PPC, you would get the same amount of clicks as if you bid for position 1 in SEO.
- Unlike SEO, you may earn sales from day one if you bid for the 5-6 position in PPC.
- PPC outcomes may be considerably more concentrated and targeted.
- The amount of traffic brought in through PPC is limitless.
The Downsides of Paid Advertising
- There is no long-term value.
- When you stop paying, your website loses its ability to generate leads.
- It’s like renting a home: no matter how long you pay the rent, the house isn’t yours.
- PPC is mostly limited by campaign dates and costs.
- While SEO is always necessary, PPC may vary from completely worthless to very necessary.
- It is entirely dependent on the market in question.
- PPC may be extremely appealing since it allows you to see immediate results and track them in great detail.
- The ROI is very simple to calculate.
- However, the Google Tax continues to grow, and competition will increase, and if you depend too much on PPC, you may find yourself in a tough position.
- As more advertisers participate, CPC prices continue to rise.
Facebook Marketing Using Ads and Video
Vanguard Online Marketing also employs a very effective type of Facebook advertising, which includes the well-known, highly targeted Facebook Ads as well as Facebook videos! Due to the vast amount of data that Facebook collects on a daily basis, its advertising has amazing targeting capabilities.
We compose the advertising text and design the headlines, descriptions, and visuals that appear in your advertisements. Our graphics section produces the creative that will help you attract those interested individuals to look at what you have to offer. You always have the option to evaluate any deliverables that we produce for you. Our tried-and-true Facebook advertisements perform well. We evaluate performance and make the required adjustments to enhance ROI.
Video Ads on Facebook
According to Fortune Magazine, creators have noticed that Facebook’s algorithm – the hidden formula that determines which content appears in a person’s newsfeed – seems to strongly favor video.
According to statistics, picture postings reach 14 percent of a million Facebook users on average, text posts reach approximately 4 percent, and video posts reach 35 percent of their audience.
This is significant, and it is for this reason that Vanguard Online Marketing has embraced sponsored advertising for the benefit of its clients.
What’s the reason? Because it is effective and very strong. Vanguard Online Marketing has a comprehensive PPC strategy that is integrated with SEO strategies.
Our expert staff have had years of knowledge and experience up their sleeve.
We deal with customers who are totally new to PPC, as well as those who already have PPC accounts. Vanguard Online Marketing does a free, comprehensive audit on existing accounts to show you the present strengths and weaknesses of your campaigns.
Our Facebook Advertising, YouTube Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising, Pinterest Advertising, and Instagram Advertising are all effective methods for putting your business in front of the public.
Learn More About: Social Media Marketing
Want to Talk About Paid Advertising (PPC)?
Call 843-422-7458 for Vanguard Online Marketing!
Vanguard Online Marketing
766 Cornplanters Court, South Bluffton, SC 29910